the services of our campsite
Take advantage of the many services of our campsite near Blaye: swimming pool, bar, restaurant, entertainment for children. Discover also the eco-responsible approach of our green campsite.
Chez Gendron : conviviality and sharing
Do you dream of spending a quiet holiday in a natural setting and with a spirit of sharing? The activities of our campsite are oriented towards meetings, discussions, cultural exchanges... The animations for children, in French, English and Dutch, encourage learning.
We do not forget the sportsmen with the provision of :
- detailed maps and GPS tracks for cyclists
- hicking maps
- Fenced fields to accomodate the horses
- campsite with swimming pool and playgound
- bar-restaurant and takeaway
- sale of local products: wine, cognac, pineau, spirits...
- volleyball and fooball courts
- children entertainement
- bike rental
Nous organisons également des visites de châteaux une fois par semaine pour découvrir les vins et les cognacs de la région.
an eco-responsible campsite
Oriented towards green camping, Chez Gendron is an establishment very involved in sustainable development. We wanted to make an eco-responsible camping, with the objective of calm, serenity and sharing with nature. We are affiliated to Via Natura, a group of 20 campsites that respect the environment and people, and have been awarded the Green Key label.
To minimize the impact on the environment and control energy, we have opted for efficient ecological solutions:
- Systems that reduce the flow of water on the taps
- High awareness from the reception desk
- Sorting of waste, with the aim of achieving zero waste
- Compost from wet waste and green waste
- Collecting bins for giving vegetable waste to animals
- Collection and exchange box for reusable objects that people wish to get rid of
- Shared library, with books in all languages
- No use of weed killers or fertilizers
- Lack of lighting on the campsite to avoid visual nuisance.
We are also planning to create a shared garden, install nests for several species of birds and continue our water recuperation project to limit water consumption.
Contact us for any further information and to make your reservation. We are located in Saint-Palais, near Blaye, Bordeaux, Royan, Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, Saintes and Angoulême.